Starlite Snack Bar Menu:
- Hotdog (mustard,onion,chili) $1.75
- Barbeque $2.50
- Nachos w/Cheese $2.00 *
- Nachos w/Chili & Cheese $3.75 *
- French Fries $1.50
- Fried Pickles $1.50***
- Fried Macaroni & Cheese Balls $1.75***
- Popcorn $1.50
- Candy $1.00
- Cotton Candy $2.00 **
- Ice Cream $1.50
- Soft Drinks $1.75 (small), $2.00 (large), $2.75 (32 oz.)
- (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, Sweet Tea)
- Kick Start $3.00
- Apple Juice, Water $1.50
- Throwbacks Mt. Dew & Pepsi $1.75
- Coffee & Hot Chocolate (when available), 16 oz $1.00
- T-Shirts – various prices
Hot dogs made with Mrs. B’s world famous chili, which is a Starlite TRADITION!
* Nachos were added to the menu in 2011! …and VERY delicious!
** Cotton Candy added in 2012! YEAH! BIG hit!
*** Fried Pickles & Mac & Cheese Balls added in 2014! YUM!
Coffee & Hot Chocolate added in 2014, getting ready for cooler weather & the flea market!
The biggest dilemma at the Starlite is deciding whether to get a BBQ or a hot dog.
It is the popular opinion to get BOTH!
CASH ONLY. There is no ATM on site, and the Starlite does not accept checks.
Starlite Drive-In Theatre T-Shirts on sale in the Snack Bar!
New for 2014 – A Zillion Cars and Counting tee – $15 (coming mid-June)